Story about AngularJS
AngularJS was originally developed in 2009 by Misko Hevery at Brat Tech LLC as the software behind an online JSON storage service, that would have been priced by the megabyte, for easy-to-make applications for the enterprise. Angular is a TypeScript-based open-source front-end web application platform . Angular 2+ versions are simply called Angular.
Version 2.0.0 : Angular 2.0 was release on September 14, 2016.
Version 4.0.0 : Angular 4.0 was released on March 23, 2017. Angular 4 is backward compatible with Angular 2
Version 5.0.0 : Angular 5.0 was released on November 1, 2017. Key improvements in Angular 5 include support for progressive web apps, a build optimizer and improvements related to Material Design.
Version 6.0.0 : Angular 6.0 was released on May 4, 2018.
Future releases : Angular 7 release will be showing up in September or October 2018. Each version is expected to be backward-compatible with the prior release
Prons of AngularJS
- Two-way data binding : AngularJS was built with Model-View-Controller architecture. And the framework synchronized the Model and the View. As the data in the Model changes, the View does too.
- Directives : Directives allowed developers to assign special behaviors to the Document Object Model (DOM), permitting engineers to create dynamic and rich content with HTML.
- Dependency injection : Dependencies define how different pieces of code interact with each other and how the changes in one component impact the other ones. Dependency injection made components more reusable, easier to manage and test.
- Component-based architecture that provides a higher quality of code Components can be thought of as small pieces of an interface that are independent of each other.
- Reusability : Components of a similar nature are well encapsulated, in other words, self-sufficient. Developers can reuse them across different parts of an application. This is particularly useful in enterprise-scope applications where different systems converge but may have many similar elements like search boxes, date pickers, sorting lists, etc.
- Unit-test friendly. The independent nature of components simplifies unit tests, quality assurance procedures aimed at verifying the performance of the smallest parts of the application, units.
Top 10 Apps and Websites Developed with AngularJS
- Guardian : The Guardian is leading in the design and publishing arena, sponsoring several awards in these areas. UI of The Guardian website is developed as an AngularJS app.
- Paypal: Paypal is one of the worldwide leading Internet payment companies. It’s another example of large websites using AngularJS..
- JetBlue: JetBlue is one of the famous American airline company as online Airlines portal. Existing version of jetBlue website uses AngularJS.
- Lego: Lego is one of the world’s top manufacturers of play materials. It products are traded global and can be virtually explored at LEGO.com.
- iStock Photo : iStock is an online portal, royalty free, global microstock photography provider operating with the micropayment business model. It provides millions of photos, illustrations, clip art, videos and audio tracks.
- UpWork : Upwork – the world’s biggest online marketplace where savvy businesses and professional freelancers go to work!
- NetFlix: Netflix is an American MNC entertainment company. It focuses in and offers streaming media and video on demand online and DVD by mail.
- Freelancer : Freelancer – the global leading online workplace where understanding businesses and professional service provider go to work!
- Weather: com is one of the top weather forecasting online report website. It’s also one the big websites using AngularJS.
- Youtube For PS3: It is a video hosting and sharing portal owned by Google. PS3 app was developed in Angular JS framework.
What we offer with AngularJS.
- Web Site development
- Mobile Application development Using IONIC+Cordova
- Support and Maintenance
- Quality check
- Upgrade with new version using reverse engineering.